How about living back those days?
Here we're with an event where you can share your most memorable Rakshabandhan incident with your siblings attached with an adorable picture of you.
TOP 20 STORIES WILL BE PUBLISHED ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES.
A SURPRISE AWAITING FOR THE BEST STORY.
FOR SHORT STORY-
1. The short story theme should be based on a memorable and happening moment with the siblings.
2. Share your most INTERESTING MEMORY well crafted in least words possible.
3. Participants are required to provide a PROPER TITLE to the story.
4. The world limit for the short story is 100-150 words.
5. Stories must be typed and submitted through mail. Avoid grammatical errors. (Unreadable font is subjected to disqualification).
1. Picture without any compromise in the quality of it.
2. Participants may submit colored/black and white photograph (as per their convenience).
3. Photograph can be in landscape/portrait mode.
Note: send us your story first. If your story get selected, then photograph will be needed
Entry Fee: FREE OF COST
👉 Deadline for submission: 2nd August, 2020 by 6 PM.
👉 Entries after the deadline won't be entertained.
👉 No age restriction. Participants of all age group are welcome to participate.
👉 E-certificate will be provided to every participant.
ALL STORIES WILL BE UPLOADED ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES.
ALSO, A SURPRISE AWAITING FOR THE MOST INTERESTING STORY.
👉 Send story and photo in mail with these details:
1. Participant Name
2. Mobile Number
3. Date of Birth
4. Your City Name (Address)
👉Our Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org